Silverback Therapeutics, a Seattle-based biopharmaceutical company, is seeking a Lab Operations Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will support research laboratory operations by completing tasks related to laboratory equipment, stockroom supplies, facilities, and shipping/receiving.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote and facilitate a clean and organized laboratory work area, ensuring the laboratory is well-stocked and functioning smoothly.
- Assist with stockroom and lab supply inventory management and restocking.
- Perform routine lab equipment maintenance, including freezer defrosting and incubator cleaning.
- Assist with shipping and receiving.
- Assist with laboratory waste management.
- Support maintenance of records of chemical inventory and hazard classification information.
- Strictly adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required. AA or college level course work in a science preferred.
- Minimum of one year of relevant laboratory experience.
- Works cooperatively with others as well as independently.
- Able to learn new tasks in appropriate time frames.
- Able to perform light to moderate lifting and carrying.
Silverback Therapeutics is a privately held biopharmaceutical company advancing a pipeline of therapies that are systemically delivered, but locally active and target fundamental disease pathways. Silverback’s ImmunoTAC™ platform enables innovative therapeutic approaches to oncology, virology and fibrotic diseases. Silverback’s lead candidate, SBT6050, is comprised of a potent TLR8 agonist conjugated to a HER2-directed monoclonal antibody, designed for systemic delivery with tumor-localized activation of myeloid cells. Clinical investigation of SBT6050 is expected to begin in 2020. Silverback was founded in 2016. To learn more, visit www.silverbacktx.com. We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits, including paid time off, health insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) plan, and stock options. Qualified candidates should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer.