Silverback Therapeutics, a Seattle-based biopharmaceutical company, is seeking a Human Resources professional, with senior level experience, who is both a strategic thinker and enthusiastic hands on practitioner. We are ready for a full-time Human Resources professional to join our team to drive our HR strategies, policies and recruitment plans. Applicants must be comfortable in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment where they will be both the leader and the hands-on facilitator of all human resources activities.
- Develop, integrate, maintain, enhance and monitor Human Resources (HR) initiatives, policies, and procedures relating to salary administration, recruitment, staffing and retention, diversity, onboarding, wellness, benefits administration, training, and employee relations; provide ongoing feedback on the effectiveness of initiatives.
- Implement and manage human resources processes, including performance management, career development, calibration, and compensation planning. This includes total rewards and review (annual bonus and long-term incentives) as well as organization & HR Planning.
- Act as coach/mentor/advocate for employees across a wide spectrum of employment topics.
- Manage compliance with all state and federal laws relative to employee relations and practices.
- Develop and disseminate communication of information regarding Silverback’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain and process all HR related records, including all employee onboarding documentation.
- Manage annual benefit renewal and open enrollment processes.
- Develop and manage HR budgets and program costs.
- Oversee HR vendor and consulting relationships and maintain a professional relationship with all employees.
- Ensure that Silverback cultural aspects are factored into management decisions.
Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business or a related field and 7+ years of experience in progressively responsible roles in human resources, including human resources business partner or “generalist” with deep experience in Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Employee Relations/Engagement and Compensation. Experience working in a biotechnology company preferred.
Self-motivated, self-confident, hands-on HR professional; comfortable operating with minimal direction; thrives in a dynamic environment as a leader influencing change and transformation. Must be a credible and savvy business professional with integrity; will be viewed as a trusted consultant and functional expert by both managers and employees. Proven ability to effectively collaborate effectively with internal team and external parties. Will work tirelessly to foster an environment of transparency and direct dialogue. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with ambiguity. Flexibility and the ability to operate effectively within a dynamic environment will be key.
Silverback Therapeutics™ is a privately held biopharmaceutical company advancing a pipeline of therapies that are systemically delivered, but locally active and target fundamental disease pathways. Silverback’s ImmunoTAC™ platform enables innovative therapeutic approaches to oncology, virology and fibrotic diseases. Silverback’s lead candidate, SBT6050, is comprised of a potent TLR8 agonist conjugated to a HER2-directed monoclonal antibody, designed for systemic delivery with tumor-localized activation of myeloid cells. Clinical investigation of SBT6050 is expected to begin in 2020. Silverback was founded in 2016. To learn more, visit www.silverbacktx.com. We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits, including paid time off, health insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) plan, and stock options. Qualified candidates should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer.