Silverback Therapeutics™, a Seattle-based biopharmaceutical company, is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will provide high level administrative support for the Silverback™ executive team. Superior skills in communication, organization, efficiency, and attention to detail are critical to this position.
- Serve as key point of contact and source of administrative support for the CEO and executive team.
- Manage information flow in a timely, clear, concise, and accurate manner.
- Perform complex calendar management and arrange meetings with internal and external groups, prioritizing appointments and meeting requests and proactively resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Assist with Board of Directors meeting preparation and scheduling.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of company operations and policies.
- Manage executive business travel itineraries, create and file expense reports in accordance with expense policy.
- Prepare information for internal and external communication (emails, agendas, presentations, reports).
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- May supervise administrative staff, if applicable.
- Complete special projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
- 8+ years of previous experience providing executive management support.
- Degree or certificate/diploma in a business or administrative program.
- Experience working in a biotechnology/pharmaceutical company preferred.
Skills: Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and web conferencing modalities. Advanced calendar management, meeting scheduling, and meeting coordination experience. Ability to be flexible, highly responsive, and organized with extraordinary attention to detail. Must be able to work autonomously, anticipate issues, solve problems, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are required. Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with all employees and outside contacts in a helpful and professional manner. Handle highly confidential information with appropriate level of discretion and care.
Silverback Therapeutics™ is a privately held biopharmaceutical company advancing a pipeline of therapies that are systemically delivered, but locally active and target fundamental disease pathways. Silverback’s ImmunoTAC™ platform enables innovative therapeutic approaches to oncology, virology and fibrotic diseases. Silverback’s lead candidate, SBT6050, is comprised of a potent TLR8 agonist conjugated to a HER2-directed monoclonal antibody, designed for systemic delivery with tumor-localized activation of myeloid cells. Clinical investigation of SBT6050 is expected to begin in 2020. Silverback™ was founded in 2016. To learn more, visit www.silverbacktx.com. We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits, including paid time off, health insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) plan, and stock options. Qualified candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.