Silverback Therapeutics, a Seattle-based biopharmaceutical company, is seeking a highly motivated individual to work with the Vice President, Human Resources to execute a broad range of Human Resources activities and programs in support of our growing organization. Key areas of responsibility will include developing and implementing performance management and talent development processes, facilitating recruiting and new hire on-boarding processes, implementing and administering HRIS and applicant tracking systems, administering compensation and benefits programs, and coordinating employee engagement activities.
- Work with hiring managers to develop job postings and determine recruitment plan.
- Pre-screen candidates, resumes/CVs and conduct phone interviews; represent company to potential candidates.
- Assist hiring managers with selection of candidates to be interviewed. Coordinate interview schedules.
- Facilitate interview team debriefing meetings
- Perform reference checking.
- Assist with offer proposals and extend approved offers.
- Implement and maintain applicant tracking system.
- Manage relationships with outside recruiters as needed.
- Coordinate HR related activities to ensure a smooth and positive on boarding of new employees.
- Manage all new hire related paperwork and enrollment activities.
- Assist with the development and implementation of employee training and development programs, retention programs, and employee engagement and communication activities/events.
- Provide counsel and coaching to managers and employees on a variety of work-related matters.
Compensation and Benefit Administration:
- Administer all company benefit plans.
- Liaison with insurance companies and broker.
- Assist with annual insurance renewal and open enrollment activities.
- Prepare and distribute employee termination of benefit paperwork.
- Assist with participation in compensation surveys and compile compensation benchmarking data.
- Implement annual performance management and compensation administration program.
- Prepare compensation and benefits related documentation for payroll processing; coordinate with Payroll on matters affecting pay and benefits.
- Prepare and conduct employee separation notices and exit interviews and process required separation documents.
- Ensure compliance with FMLA, ADA, and all employment related laws, rules and regulations.
- Conduct research and analyze data for assigned projects.
- Participate in the development and interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related program (or equivalent experience). PHR certification a plus.
- At least five (5) years of Human Resources experience preferably in biopharmaceutical or high tech industry.
- In-depth understanding of employment laws and practices.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word. Experience with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person and over the phone.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals and groups of managers and employees.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with co-workers, managers, and senior management in professional, tactful manner.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
- Exhibit a professional, businesslike appearance and demeanor.
Silverback Therapeutics, Inc. is a privately held, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on leveraging its proprietary ImmunoTACTM technology platform to develop systemically delivered and tissue targeted therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases. Silverback’s platform enables the strategic pairing of proprietary payloads that modulate key disease modifying pathways with monoclonal antibodies directed at specific disease sites. Initially, Silverback is creating a new class of targeted immuno-oncology agents that direct a TLR8 agonist myeloid cell activator to the tumor microenvironment in solid tumors to promote cancer cell killing. Silverback’s lead product candidate, SBT6050, is a therapeutic comprised of a TLR8 agonist payload conjugated to a HER2-directed monoclonal antibody that targets tumors such as certain breast, gastric and non-small cell lung cancers. SBT6050 is currently in a Phase 1 clinical study in patients with advanced or metastatic HER2-expressing solid tumors (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04460456). Silverback Therapeutics is located in Seattle, Washington. To learn more, visit www.silverbacktx.com.
We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits, including paid time off, health insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) plan, and stock options. Qualified candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.