Silverback Therapeutics, a Seattle-based biopharmaceutical company, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our Program Management team and lead cross-functional drug development programs. The successful candidate will work with the development team to create and implement integrated strategic development program plans and advance assets into and through early clinical development.
- Serve as development team leader for cross-functional IND/early clinical stage drug development programs.
- Work with critical functions to create and manage integrated strategic development plans that define goals, milestones, decision points, critical path, timeline, risks, assumptions, alternative scenarios, and budgets through effective utilization of key project management tools.
- Provide drug development and team leadership expertise, and apply program management best practices, to advance development programs in alignment with program strategies.
- Drive program risk management through proactive identification of key risks along with mitigation and contingency planning.
- Ensure functional area activities are on track and aligned with broader development strategies, timelines, and regulatory requirements.
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders on the status, objectives, risks, and mitigation plans associated with development programs.
- Establish a close partnering relationship with functional area team members to ensure alignment and facilitate efficient program execution. Contribute to Program Management departmental initiatives with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, an advanced degree preferred, plus a minimum of 10 years of biologic drug development experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum of five years of management experience, including experience managing early-stage therapeutic drug development cross-functional program teams.
- Demonstrated expertise with leading cross-functional drug development teams and utilizing project management practices and tools.
- A background in virology or oncology drug development a plus.
- Organized and detail-oriented while also retaining the ability to see the big picture.
- Adept at integrating inputs from multiple stakeholders to formulate a comprehensive plan.
- Highly collaborative with outstanding communication and relationship management skills.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, timeline-driven environment.
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities and to identify the best path forward.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal team and external collaborators.
- Will work tirelessly to foster an environment of transparency, direct dialogue, and exceptional teamwork.
- A strong team player with a passion for science and helping discover and develop novel therapies for unmet medical needs.
Silverback Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leveraging our proprietary ImmunoTAC technology platform to develop systemically delivered, tissue targeted therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, chronic viral infections, and other serious diseases. Our platform enables us to strategically pair linker-payloads that modulate key disease-modifying pathways with monoclonal antibodies directed to specific disease sites. Initially, we are creating a new class of targeted immuno-oncology agents that direct a myeloid cell activator to the tumor microenvironment in solid tumors to promote cancer cell killing. We are located in Seattle, Washington. To learn more, visit www.silverbacktx.com.
We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits, including paid time off, health insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) plan, and stock options. Qualified candidates should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer.