Silverback Therapeutics, a Seattle-based biopharmaceutical company, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Program Management team and lead cross-functional drug development programs. The successful candidate will work with the development team to create and implement integrated strategic development program plans.
- Serve as development team leader for cross-functional drug development programs.
- Work with critical functions to create and manage integrated strategic development plans that define goals, milestones, decision points, critical path, timeline, risks, assumptions, alternative scenarios, and budgets.
- Provide drug development and team leadership expertise, and apply program management best practices, to advance development programs.
- Ensure functional area activities are on track and aligned with broader development strategies, timelines, and regulatory requirements.
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders on the status, objectives, risks, and mitigation plans associated with development programs.
- Contribute to program management departmental initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, an advanced degree preferred, plus a minimum of 10 years of drug development experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum of five years of management experience, including experience managing programs, projects and/or people.
- Demonstrated expertise with leading cross-functional development teams and utilizing project management practices and tools.
- A background in virology or virology drug development a plus.
- Organized and detail-oriented while also retaining the ability to see the big picture.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, timeline-driven environment.
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities and to identify the best path forward.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal team and external collaborators.
- Will work tirelessly to foster an environment of transparency, direct dialogue, and exceptional teamwork.
- A strong team player with a passion for science and helping discover and develop novel therapies for unmet medical needs.
Silverback Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leveraging our proprietary ImmunoTAC technology platform to develop systemically delivered, tissue targeted therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, chronic viral infections, and other serious diseases. Our platform enables us to strategically pair linker-payloads that modulate key disease-modifying pathways with monoclonal antibodies directed to specific disease sites. Initially, we are creating a new class of targeted immuno-oncology agents that direct a myeloid cell activator to the tumor microenvironment in solid tumors to promote cancer cell killing. We are located in Seattle, Washington. To learn more, visit www.silverbacktx.com.
We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits, including paid time off, health insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) plan, and stock options. Qualified candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.