Silverback Therapeutics, a Seattle-based biopharmaceutical company, is seeking a highly motivated CMC Project Manager to join our team to support and contribute to the CMC Development group’s activities to advance the Silverback development portfolio.
The CMC Project Manager will actively contribute to and help the CMC team effectively and efficiently deliver on project goals on schedule and within budget, managing timelines internally as well as with external partners. The candidate will be a key team member within the CMC Development group and will support CMC and information management for the programs within Silverback Therapeutics’ product development portfolio.
- Develop and track project milestones, deliverables, risks, action items and decisions, using appropriate tools.
- Lead CMC team meetings and ensure that clear agendas are set, and actions and decisions are documented, communicated, and committed to.
- Maintain frequent communication with CMC team members and key internal stakeholders so that all parties are aware of current project status, issues, contingencies, and milestones.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans to ensure clarity of deliverables and timing.
- Work in partnership with CMC team scientists to identify risks and opportunities and execute on project plan and strategy.
- Support the development of Statements of Work (SOW) contracts; work with internal technical experts, legal and finance as needed to define scope and budget and execution of SOWs.
- Oversee financial management of CMC activities, including development of annual budgets and multi-year forecasts as well as provision of monthly expense tracking for ongoing activities.
- Work with Silverback Program Management group to assemble and deliver summary information on CMC program progress, timeline updates and risk assessment for periodic presentations to development oversight teams.
- Cultivate effective communication, cooperation and trust with external partners.
- Act as primary contact for project-related information from contract manufacturing organizations.
- B.S. degree (or equivalent) in engineering, life sciences or related field.
- 5-8 years of technical project management experience related to biotech or pharmaceuticals manufacturing with scientific and/or technical knowledge pertaining to biopharmaceutical development. Some hands-on experience with upstream, downstream, and/or analytical process development activities considered a plus.
- Experience working with and managing relationships with CMOs/CROs preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to interact on multiple projects and work with external contract organizations.
- Proficient in applying standard project management tools and practices.
- Experienced with Office applications (i.e., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint) and MS Project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to prioritize activities and skilled at getting teams to set and/or meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain accurate and up to date records.
- Strong work ethic with a passion for working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse work environment.
Silverback Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leveraging our proprietary ImmunoTAC technology platform to develop systemically delivered, tissue targeted therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, chronic viral infections, and other serious diseases. Our platform enables us to strategically pair linker-payloads that modulate key disease-modifying pathways with monoclonal antibodies directed to specific disease sites. Initially, we are creating a new class of targeted immuno-oncology agents that direct a myeloid cell activator to the tumor microenvironment in solid tumors to promote cancer cell killing. We are located in Seattle, Washington. To learn more, visit www.silverbacktx.com.
We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits, including paid time off, health insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) plan, and stock options. Qualified candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.