Silverback Therapeutics, a Seattle-based biotechnology company, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for the company, handling a variety of tasks to help with efficiency and productivity. Strong skills in communication, multi-tasking, organization, and attention to detail are critical to this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform complex calendar management, prioritizing appointments and meeting requests in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Schedule meetings with internal and external groups as needed, coordinating availability of attendees.
- Coordinate and manage a variety of company meetings and events, including catering arrangements.
- Manage front-desk duties, including greeting and assisting visitors and handling phone calls/inquiries.
- Arrange for business-related travel in accordance with travel policy.
- Create and file expense reports according to expense policy.
- Maintain document library of company materials and internal information.
- Coordinate recruiting efforts and onboarding activities for new employees.
- Prepare presentation materials as requested.
- Complete special projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of previous experience working within an administrative capacity, including executive management support. Prefer candidate with a degree or certificate/diploma in a business or administrative program. Experience working in a biotechnology/pharmaceutical company also preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Significant calendar management, meeting scheduling, and meeting coordination experience.
- Ability to be flexible, responsive, and highly organized with extraordinary attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously, solve problems, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all employees and outside contacts in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with appropriate level of discretion and care.
Silverback Therapeutics is a privately held biotechnology company advancing a pipeline of first-in-class therapies targeting fundamental disease pathways that are systemically delivered but locally active. Founded in 2016, Silverback is funded by OrbiMed, Celgene Corporation, and Alexandria Venture Investments. The company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. For more information, please visit www.silverbacktx.com. We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits, including paid time off, health insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) plan, and stock options. Qualified candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.